Thursday, April 14, 2011

ↄↄↄↄↄↄ BEAMRIDERS OF THE NIGHT ↄↄↄↄↄↄ




Who you were before is unimportant...
The past is past... dust in the wind... no more.

You have come to me... and I to you... two becoming one... 
You are mine... my Cytherea... and I…your Sappho.


Two stars racing across the night sky... chasing the dawn...
Two spirits… riding the moonbeam’s ethereal glow.

And when morning's light brings us back to earth...
Consummation on white satin... lovers entwined... as before.

Our lives now… more than the sum of all things…
As your fate is mine...  so then, my fate is yours.


Destiny is not a dream... we are beamriders of the night...
Moonlit souls with gossamer wings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know... it's a big pain, isn't it? But, I've got to keep the spam-bots and spiders out... they're always leaving candy wrappers and pop cans laying about; sloppy little buggers!

Thank you.